The Tres Pinos Group of Alcoholics Anonymous announces that the meeting hall will reopen for meetings beginning June 7, 2020 at 7:00 pm and Wednesdays at 7:00 pm. as well. Restrictions will be in place. Meetings will still be available online via Zoom for those who cannot or do not feel comfortable attending in person meetings.
- Restrictions Mandated by Church and San Benito County:
- EVERYONE must wear a mask. No Mask – No Entry
- Maintain 6’ social distancing.
- Sanitize frequently touched surfaces upon leaving.
Clean-up crew will now include a disinfecting crew. Gloves and wipes have been provided by the church to disinfect when we leave.
In bathrooms this will include faucet handles, flush handles, light switch and door handles. In the main room it will include table tops, tops of chairs, benches, podium and light switches.
- Other restrictions for the safety of our members (Our common welfare should come first, personal recovery depends on AA unity):
- Bring Your Own Beverages and snacks.
- 7th Tradition basket circulated by the treasurer (or a group designee in his or her absence).